How About An Update Cyclers!

7:55 PM

Hey guys!
I hope you all are having a great summer! Can you believe that it is already August!? Nope, I definitely can not. I have heard people say that August is like the Sunday of Summer and I don't know about you but Sundays are usually my day to get it all together: get organized for the week, clean my room, get in my most solid workout and a long list of other things. So, with August just beginning, lets get it together! 



First, lets recap what has been up the past few months. Our coolest event of the summer has been the Bike & Brunch! On July 10 - we had a specialty ride that was held at Point of Fitness. We started the morning with 45 minute ride outside on a beautiful Sunday morning. After our ride we had a delicious brunch spread complete with a mimosa bar. Now I don't know about you, but it doesn't get much better than that! We launched our favorite summer playlist and rocked our ride under the sun. Stay tuned for more specialty rides like this to come in the future!




Throughout this summer we introduced other awesome playlists to mix up our rides including the Country Ride, our 365 ride (bringing back songs from August 2015) and our GirlBoss Ride! Speaking of GirlBosses take a few minutes and check out KellyJaymeCarly and Bridget!

Something else we introduced this summer are ElleCycle Fusion classes. These classes are now happening three times a week and are a mix of the ElleCycle class we love and intense circuit training! Take a look at our updated schedule to book your bike!



Finally, did you happen to see this post? If not, I encourage you to take a look and consider joining our movement! It's about being a girlboss. It's about battling through every day (and every ride) no matter how easy or hard it may be. Most importantly, it's about strength and growth!
One of my favorite places in this world is the cycling room. Within these four walls I have grown in great strength not just physically, but mentally. I have increased my confidence (enough to take that selfie below wearing no makeup) and developed incredible friendships with so many women. So like I always say, you don't know what you are missing until you try!

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat AND join us for a ride!

Ride on cyclers!
 -Elle



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow ElleCycle on Instagram

Contact Us At:
JoinUsAtElleCycle@gmail.com

Subscribe